Senior Program Coordinator
Diane administers the overall organizational management and supervision of the day-to-day operations and performance of the USDA–NIFA Capacity Fund Research Project Portfolio. Contact Diane for assistance with the following:
- Access to and navigation in the USDA-NIFA REEport database
- Hatch, Multistate, McIntire-Stennis and Animal Health project development and initiation
- Annual reporting for USDA–NIFA Capacity and Competitive projects
- Bi-Annual NJAES Effort Reporting
- Impact statement development for your NJAES Capacity Project
- Questions regarding Capacity funding and project compliance
Michael is responsible for the financial administration of the USDA–NIFA Capacity Funding Programs which includes Hatch, Hatch-Multi-State, McIntire-Stennis and Animal Health Programs which include:
- Apply for Federal Grant Opportunities (FGO) through Grants.gov.
- Prepare charging instructions to ensure salaries are charged to the correct federal funding source.
- Review below the line expenses to ensure they are allowable under University, State and Federal Guidelines.
- Approve Multistate Travel up to $1,000 for Primary Investigators traveling to Multistate Research Committee Annual Meetings.
- Work with the Office of Financial and Business Administration to complete the Federal Fiscal Year Close.
- Prepare match spreadsheets to document and ensure that matching requirement and integrated spending requirements are met.
- Complete the AD419 Project Financial Report to report federal spending and how other funding sources (federal and other grants, state appropriated funds and other income) were used over the course of the reporting fiscal year to support Capacity research projects.