- Grant Forward uses your research interests, publications, and other profile information to recommend the best-fitting grant opportunities to you.
- Foundation Directory Online (Professional) provides information on more than 100,000 foundations, corporations giving programs, and grant making public charities in the US. It also includes searchable databases of recently awarded grants, sponsoring companies, and recently filed IRS information returns (Forms 990 and 990-PF). All four databases, as well as the Foundation Center’s philanthropy news, nonprofit jobs, RFPs, foundation publications and nonprofit literature databases, can be searched simultaneously.
- Office of Research and Economic Development provides services across Rutgers to support the faculty’s research and strategically leads the university’s economic development activities.
- Faculty Research Portal Within the Office of Research and Economic Development, the Research Development team designed this site to be a one-stop shop for all research-related needs.
- Limited Submission Programs Requiring Internal Coordination of Proposals (from the Office of Research and Economic Development).